Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2015

CHUCK CAUSES CATHE'S CRASH

Lately I have been hitting ol'CHUCK pretty hard. Well I mean, it's what I do. However last Thursday night he did something I consider PRETTY GOOD. By sticking to his guns and voting for a DOCTORAL requirement to be added to the job posting for a new DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT he helped thwart what appeared to me to be a covert attempt to have the position filled with a preferred person. Just a feeling mind you.

CHUCK'S demands that we must strive to expect highly qualified candidates is actually consistent with his previously stated principles and at the same time preventing the perfectly placed positioning of a princiPAL in close proximity.

4 comments:

  1. Agreed!! There must have been a certain someone that Dr. Latham and perhaps others had lined up for the deputy position and because of the doctrate degree requirement, this person or persons are not eligible. My guess is this has some people, including Dr. Latham, upset. The deputy position absolutely should require a doctrate. I also think the superintendent position should require principal experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed my spelling errors for doctorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TYPO say TYPO, I always do so I don't have to admit anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking she had K.P. Head of Curriculum in mind. Just a guess.

    ReplyDelete