Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

YOU CAN'T RUN FAR EVEN IF YOUR A PR STAR

HELLO....HELLO....Where is the ITEM on the evident school spending shortfall? Apparently there are some UPDATED numbers and they aren't pretty. I wonder maybe it is because LPS was and maybe still is a former client. INFOTAINMENT at its best.

In case anyone missed it I'll repost CLEO'S blog - 

UNEDUCACION.BLOGSPOT.COM|BY CCH

She points out how these budget numbers have trouble adding up. Funny all the ITEM seems to do is copy my style or so I've been told.

Thems fighting words.

PUNS AT TWENTY PACES OR ALLITERATION AT DAYLIGHT, PICK YOUR POISON. I WARN YOU THOUGH MY PEN COMES WITH PLENTY OF NOTCHES.

( IT HELPS ME "GRIP" BETTER, I'M DISABLED YOU KNOW! )


2 comments:

  1. I heard the City Council meeting was less than 15 min. long last night. Apparently the don't know about this problem! Wow, Lynn must be in great shape since I came South for the winter. Yea, right!

    ReplyDelete