Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

CONSPIRACY AGAINST COMMUNITY?

Here I was wanting to go to last night's LSC meeting but since I had an MRI the next day and with my back being the way it has been lately I didn't feel like BEGGING for a ride. No problem I thought, I'll just watch on TV, my couch is comfy, warm, and close to my computer.

Imagine my surprise when I found NO sound when DAVID GASS appeared with MIKE DONOVAN before the BUILDING AND GROUNDS subcommittee to talk about.........Well I don't really know because there was NO SOUND - INTERESTING! I would guess it was about the FORD INTERNATIONAL GARDEN cause later I did hear some comment about waiiting on building for the NEW principal. Who knows what was said, I guess  anyone who could READ LIPS.

THEN......

there was that LPOBE rally, HA,HA,HA. I am SURE they had something to say at OPEN MIC but once again.....silence. I tried watching on-line. Shucks I didn't even see them. They must have had a lot to say cause the meeting started late. Maybe I had TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES but if I was a PARANOID POET, I might get these PERSECUTION delusions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment