Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

NEW SHERIFF TO MOUNT MUSTANGS

Marshall Middle School to welcome new principal

Unfortunately I was unable to attend the interviews for this important position and with my back like it is now I have not been traveling too many streets to pick up some words.  Hopefully a good choice was made, I can think of 92 MILLION reasons.

With the PROPOSED LPOBE ACTION FOR COMMUNITY SCHOOL ACTION for this Thursday's LSC meeting, looks like it may be an informative introduction!


4 comments:

  1. There is no LPOBE. The handful of people calling themselves LPOBE are really Neighbor to Neighbor. Nothing will come of this so called demonstration and not a single committee member will be phased by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search Results

    Well, call me Anon2, I guess, but you people are so inside, with your abbreviations,.. I had to do a search just to find out what you are talking about:
    Lynn Parents Organizing for a Better Education | Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/LPOBE
    Lynn Parents Organizing for a Better Education, Lynn, MA. 191 likes · 13 talking about this. The mission of LPOBE is to build a multilingual community to...

    ReplyDelete