Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2014

FACE FORWARD

It feels good that this year LPS finally listened to me a little bit. After screaming countless times and calling for them to jon the modern world and start using FACEBOOK to communicate with the masses pointing out the positive ways both MARSHALL and PICKERING had used social media to pass info along. This year DR. LATHAM credited DR. WU for developing the LPS page.

Well, WU has had a WINNER. They have had several current and GREAT posts using great stories, photos, and videos. It has helped to create some positive buzz. Now I am not saying I was an attempt not saying it was an attempt to counteract the WATCH but......in the end onl the results matter.

So for 2015....

how about.......

the WOTRING WING?

I mean, how's that going? I never can tell from those monthly updates that keep being put in somebody's file.

No comments:

Post a Comment