Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

PHILOSOPHY FOR LIFE

Man held without bail after allegedly stabbing two teens

For me, this story was a little hard to follow, too many conjuctives. It does however give me some EMPATHY for readers of my own writing style, meant to be an intrusion on your confusion.

What concerns me is the part -

 where the ex-boyfriend worked in the weight room, when the current boyfriend began yelling at him.

Hello, my son goes to that school and sometimes works out in that weight room. I am wondering just what part the SCHOOL played in it. Rest easy TECHIES, when I say SCHOOL, I am speaking GLOBALLY and not SPECIFICALLY (that is unless somebody tells me otherwise).

You see, education is about more than scoring well on a test We LEARN our values. Yes the easy answer is to say these things should be learned at home, after all more time is spnt there than at school.

Yes that is right, sort of. If we factor in what seems to be a favorite hot-word, TIME-ON LEARNING, then when you take into account the time spent sleeping, going to school, and school-related activities, the time tends to balance out. There is plenty of responsibility to go around..

It has been said "An unexamined life is not worth living", maybe the key to staying alive is to examine.

LET'S START LOOKING!



No comments:

Post a Comment