Search This Blog

Friday, February 28, 2014

NOT SO FAST

So we are NOT EXACTLY out of LEVEL 4 yet! Normally I might have made such a volitile and inflammatory statement substantiated only in my imagination. This time though I have DR. LATHAM as a source. Okay she didn't tell me exactly but she did say it on LIVE TV.

It happened during the BUILDING AND GROUNDS SUBCOMMITTEE meeting. You see when she was trying to justify the need to rent additional space for ADULT EDUCATION. Because of CONNERY and HARRINGTON'S LEVEL 4 designation they were required to have an ESL support teacher for parents.

"WE STILL HAVE TO MAINTAIN THIS POSITION BECAUSE ON THE WEBSITE THESE SCHOOLS HAVE AN 'ASTERIK'".

Sounds a little fishy to me. Makes me wonder just what we who we can trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment