Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Lynn English 59-49 Over Undefeated Masco: Now 21-0 Next Game Thursday 6:00pm Vs Arlington Catholic at Lynn English ‪#‎refuse2lose‬‪#‎nec‬ ‪#‎unleashed‬ ‪#‎legirlshoop‬



Congratulations are ue to the LYNN ENGLISH BULLDOGS for a GREAT season so far. But something is going on here bigger than winning a few basketball or any sports game. Now I have never met the COACH, never been to a game To tell you the truth, I've never been much of a basketball fan. Probably because I was never very good. No outside shot, in fact my inside one wasn't too good either.

I can, however, recognize a good job and FRED HOGAN has done it. His greatest accomplishments have not been on the court. It has been  his energy and mastery of the media. His relentless deiation has translated into a postiive example of how modern information technology can be applied builing a better team.

No comments:

Post a Comment