Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WHAT'S CHUCK BEEN UP TO?

Thamks to Northeast ARC six I-pads with appicable traing was donated to the COACHprogram at SHOEMAKER SCHOOL This exciting because there is tons of research out there extolling the virtues of the benefits of the devices.

I would like to give credit to whomever is responsible for us receiving this donation. I do wonder how LPS hustifies the salaries of the full time grants writerand part-time private partnership person. There are other people who we pay who write for grants too. All or most of the principals applt for various grants. Dr. Wu was responsible for securing truckloads of winter coats (Especially appreciated lately), I just want to be sure we are getting our money's worth.

At first I was glad to see the Grants subcommittee meeting this Thursday, finally maybe we are going to get some answers to the accountability questions I've been asking.

BUT.........

noooooooooh........

instead we are going to deal with 501 (c)(3) stuff. Are you kidding me? I know tax laws are brutul. The IRS,those boys don't play. CHUCK is a lawyer hiself and he proposed bringing back this committee a couple years ago. He has been taking credit for it ever since liking it and therefore him to the Second coming.

Looks like maybe those out of town businesses want some tax credit for donating to Lynn schools. They can spend our money just fine but......

Hey, it's just business and well it's the American way......Do unto others if you can take it off your taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment