Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

HIGH STAKES, HIGH DRAMA

Boy, I can't wait for Thursday night's LSC meeting. I guess that explains my writing EARLY on what is sure to be a CONTENTIOUS matter. I guess some people are a little slow about what they passed or they read the WATCH and realized what they had done.

DONNA DOES RIGHT

Here's POINTLESS PATTI'S motion (B-under NEW BUSINESS):
http://www.lynnschools.org/documents/school_committee/2014_notices/school_committee_Jan_30_2014_615pm.pdf

You see, the fact that JOHN FORD made the motion for the screening committee changes and CHARLIE GALLO seconded the motion which reflected HIS own tweaks makes them changing their votes now QUITE problematic.

In case you haven't heard, BOTH JOHN and CHUCK are running for STATE DELEGATE. A change now would put them on the side of CATHE, because the Screening Committee changes thereby limiting her power, and positioning them as being ANTI-PARENT. Unless the U.S. Constitution changed just recently, in the UPCOMING election CATHE would have ONE vote and all the parents, well they might have a few more.

Of course, if any of them are foolish enough to change their vote, I am sure they will try and put a nice SPIN on it. I promise you this, if a vote to rescind is passed. I will end up falling down at my keyboard because I'll put so much BACKSPIN on my reporting on it that because my writing made me DIZZY.

You see if in fact enough people, especially certain people, want to face political persecution by positioning themselves as anti-parent, anti-community then I am sure somebody will step up to force another PUBLIC HEARING. It's not hard to do, only 150 signatures on a petition. I bet someone will get some NASTY press.

WHO'S IT GOING TO BE?

1 comment:

  1. Very Interesting!! Perhaps you were right and some members didn't realize exactly what it was they were voting for last time.

    ReplyDelete