Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

PROBLEM SOLVED FOR PATTI

Last night PATTI derailed the principle of parental equaity on the picking of principals. Because of her proclaimed fear of going forward due to a proposal of a potential sudden illness of a parent assigned to a SCREENING COMMITTE thereby preventing the process of a timely and pertinent pick. There was that worry about language of 3 versus up to 3.

Well I am prepared to offer my services as SUBSTITUTE PARENT.  That way if one of the parents that was picked to be on the committee suddenly gets sick, give me a call and if you send a car by I;ll rush down their to sit at the table. Don't worry, I'm always available, I got nothing to do. Now you know I don't have kids at every school. I know I've been married 4 ties but.....As you have proven from the last screening committee, you don't mind if the parent has no direct ties to the school in question.

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment