Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2014

LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO NEED TO MARSHALL UP THE FORCES

http://www.itemlive.com/news/study-turn-troubles-by-new-school/article_93e4fe42-7e38-11e3-a4bb-0019bb2963f4.html

So it begins....boy has it begun. I walk into my office this morning and I get badgered about this story yesterday.  I had to say sorry, I hadn't read it. I did have to run home for some guilty pleasures So I read about it on-line......

Funny, nobody said nothing at last night's LSC meetin last night, seems like the facts of the matter are getting tied up in a traffic jam of information. You see there was talk about some proprietary votes on spending. I am not sure what all that means,you see they don't put that stuff on-line for me......

BUT......

I will tell you they were acting a little nervous. They were assured that this vote was only a formality that the MSBA was now demanding. The budget is the budget and after all it is already passed and approved. Yeah, this was only a one time thing....uh.....



No comments:

Post a Comment