Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Teacher Teach How To Handle A Crisis

I have to compliment my daughter's third grade teacher. According to Asiah that is who drilled the lesson into her psyche. Life lesson's are the most important piece of the education puzzle.

It all started in the parking lot of Essex Laundry. I was walking behind her, stubbed my foot on the little parking barrier and fell face first into the sidewalk. Maybe my bloody face contributed to her panic. Still in a crowded laundromat, she was the only one with the prescence of mine to call 911. he asked someone behind the counter to do it for her and their response was to hand her the phone. Through her tears she followed the proper course of action. Thank you teachers at Ford School.

After a CAT scan, a MRI,  some time on a back board, and 18 hours in a neck brace, everything turned fined out fine. My head is too hard to crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment