Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

WHO'S LYIN' NOW?

It was almost a JOURNEY song, 


God, I love that band! See the thing is this story doesn't completely jive with the reports I've been getting.

HEAT IS ON AT COBBET

(Notice they did even spell the name right? That's the kind of bush league mistake I would make!)

"Latham said heat was restored by 11:30 a.m. Monday."

Some parents were reporting a MUCH different timeline. And I got to wonder if FOX 25 would have sent out their camera crew for a four hour breakdown.  Regardless the whole mess was handled poorly. But you can't trust me, like DR. LATHAM public proclaimed before the last LSC meeting, "You write lies"

"True, but can you believe your own 'Lyin Eyes"?


    1. EAGLES ~ "LYIN' EYES" 1977

      • 1 year ago
      • 8,751,218 views
      Revised HQ Audio and Video It was not until 1975's One of These Nights that theEagles became arguably America's biggest ...



ANOTHER GREAT SONG!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit Stan,I was skeptical about your claims that the Item works for the city and school dept,but I think it is becoming more evident with each story they report. How nice of Latham to be available when contacted by the Item,but not when contacted by parenuts and Fox News. Anyone who follows what goes on with the school dept knows she is known for being less than truthful. This isn't the first time she has gone on record with her unproven version of events.

    ReplyDelete