Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

POLITICAL POWWOW

A  lot of Lynn Democratic power was concentrated at the FOUR WINDS CAFE  tonight from DREW RUSSO to AGNES RICKO. JOE GILL was there representing DAN CAHILL and CHARLIE GALLO was there representing himself. I miss CHUCK at the LSC and I feel he would be especially interested in the financial shenanigans taking place in regards to spending. Speaking of money candidate MIGLIORE promised to go in front of my camera to talk about her position on CHAP. 70 funding for the schools. In a nutshell she thinks the funding formula stands now it is outdated and does not fairly and accurately treat any of the cities in the 9th district.

 I got to say hello to JARED NICHOLSON (in a brown sweater), a LSC member who was there showing support.
JARED NICHOLSON


Also there was KEVIN COPPINGER, candidate for ESSEX COUNTY SHERIFF,
KEVIN COPPINGER
 While I did not speak directly to him, I did speak with RICHARD COPPINGER from his campaign who did promise me a future interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment