Search This Blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

TRUMPED UP NUMBERS

For whatever reason, the overcrowding of LPS was talked up the past year. Now don't shoot me for saying that cause I am not saying it doesn't exist cause I am sure that it does, just not quite to the extent that certain administration officials have been screaming about. What was reported to be like an increase of 500 is actually closer to 300. (I can't say for sure about the exact numbers because they haven't seen fit to send me my copy of the attendance sheet yet, I'm sure it's in the mail) That's a pretty significant difference.

I don't know what is worse, that they would intentionally manipulate the data so they could artificially blame a certain segment of the population or that they are statistically that incompetent to make such an errant calculation. Maybe I heard wrong but since it seems like it takes them so long to upload the recording of the meeting......

Hey at least they are getting up on the page again and for that I am truly grateful.

I WONDER IF THEY EVER HEARD THE ONE ABOUT THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF?

How are we ever going to address the real problems if we are trying to fix imagined ones.

WHILE CHICKEN LITTLE WAS RUNNING AROUND LOOKING FOR THE SKY TO FALL, HE;S IN DANGER OF GETTING HIT BY A BUS.

2 comments:

  1. This is a team work of mine that you can grab unlimited imvu credits by imvu credits generator which we make it.It costs nothing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get this online great option to dtdc com tracking on our website.

    ReplyDelete