Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

KEEPING THE CAP ON

A judge has thrown out a lawsuit that questioned the constitutionality of the state’s charter school cap, leaving limits in place at least until voters have their say on Question 2 next month.The class-action lawsuit filed last September on behalf of five Boston students said they were denied…
BOSTONHERALD.COM

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by this ruling. Honestly I thought the sheer fact they were considered legal in the first place would prohibit the state from putting some artificial cap on their proliferation.

Boy I'm glad I was wrong again. Probably though the judge just figured sith the big vote coming up she wasn't going to take the issue out of the people'd hands. Anyway, I'll take my victory's by losing anyway I can. Now on to the elections.


No comments:

Post a Comment