Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

TOO HYPOCRITE TO BE LEGIT

You can always count on finding surprises at the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE. Lack of respect abounds, I mean, from me you expect it. After all, that's what I do. Wild satirical exaggerations are often tantamount to exposing heretofore hidden truths. Pretty much as a guerrilla journalist that's all I got and it's a position I do not take lightly.

At the LSC meeting last night was another in series of ongoing example of the complete lack of disregard LSC member PATTI CAPANO




has for her fellow LSC member, ATTY. JARED NICHOLSON.



Now I freely admit that my coming forth to defend a lawyer's honor kind of blows my brain damaged mind but that's not what almost makes me throw up in my mouth. That diagnosis belongs to PATTI and her alone in this blatant example of lack of respect, hypocrisy, and lack of decorum. Her continued refusal to refer to him as ATTORNEY SINGLETON is not as a lack of respect for this HARVARD educated lawyer but  is perceived by me as a threat to any future comic routines involving him that  I may wish to compose.

I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYONE ELSE HAS FOLLOWED HER IN THIS,  SOME MIGHT SAY LOOKS LIKE DELIBERATE DISSING.

Certainly not fellow IVY LEAGUE educated lawyer, the MAYOR who never fails to acknowledge his degree nor PATTI in the past when she often pointed to and praised  former LSC member, ATTORNEY GALLO. Now before you come at me for all the CHUCK referrals remember as a writer I have a license, albeit a creative one.

Maybe I am wrong and that is often the case but I just find it somewhat heretical when the self proclaimed protector of process and protocol declines to deliver the pomp and circumstance due a distinguished fellow colleague. Instead her demeanor seems more like a cross between a giggly pre-teen with a crush and a caricature of another ED - THE FAMOUS MR. ED.

OF COURSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment