Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2015

REMEMBER THIS? UPDATE

Stanley Wotring
9:06 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Donna, john.e.ford, Charlie, patti7761, Rick, Maria, jcerulli, LATHAMC
Dear Lynn School Committee members and Dr. Latham,
I am seeking from you a short video response to the question about how you feel about the
starting of the school year without a director of Special Education. You can make a very short
video on your phone at your convenience and send me a text at 781 715-5614 with the
attachment and I will take care of the rest.
I will offer the opportunity to the other candidates as well as the president of LYNNPAC.
Of course, you are under no obligation to respond but your absence from doing so will be
duly noted.
Sincerely,
Stan

Well despite a promise about two weeks ago from DOLORES to respond to the question with a video, she NOR anyone else has. I FB'd all the candidates with a copy so EVERYONE was aware!

MARIA did mention some NONSPECIFIC rumblings about the questions I had been asking.

I attended a PAC meeting where myself along with three other officers were given a :NICE" book which I have previously posted. BRIBE or not, it'll be a good read!

At the meeting, I was told JESSICA MCGLAULIN was ACTING DIRECTOR as of that day. Nice, but that still doesn't mean you people are off the hook. I still would like some sort of video stating your position.

Because ACTING or NOT, we are still starting the school year without a person with the title of DIRECTOR. This my friends smells like a political power play.

I do like JESSICA but. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment