Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2015

COMING CLEAN

Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

3:02 PM (0 minutes ago)
to jcerullirichard.coluccidanielfcahilllathamc
Dear Mayor Kennedy,

The question was raised by Councilman Colucci in the recent Ward Councilor debate 
whether or not Lynn has received its fair share of the lottery proceeds. In response to 
a post where I had relayed Councilman Colucci's concerns, Beth Bresnahan, formally 
running the MA State Lottery commission and current CEO of the Lynn Item strongly 
reiterated that all distributions are regulated by a pre-approved formula and if people 
are unhappy with it they should contact their elected representatives

While I harbor no uneasiness regarding Ms. Bresnahan's explanation, it did however 
cause me to wonder about the exact totals of said distribution and exactly where that 
money was spent. I know I would like to know some accounting of the monies received 
and how or where it was spent.

I look forward to your reply with the exact figures or at least where I can proceed to 
obtain them. Thank you.

Sincerely, 
Stan

cc: Councilman Collucci
      Council President Cahill
      Dr. C. Latham, Superintendent of Schoo

No comments:

Post a Comment