Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

DEJA VOUS #2

I admit I got more than a little miffed tonight when it happened. The nerve of the MAYOR. No one puts words in CHUCK'S mouth but me. I'm the bully on this block but time and time again there she was using some tea party translation of CHUCK'S calls for exploration OF CLOSING THE BUDGET GAP with possible revenue increases.

Well JUDY jumped all over that saying she would not support further tax increase (Does saying FURTHER mean there's some already?) saying we are limited by PROP 2 1/2 and and good luck trying to convince the voters WHOA. . .CHUCK never said nothing about no tax increase.....per say  and actually no citizen vote would have had to been taken. No it was from a page out of the BUSH/ROMNEY playbook.

Read my lips (I know you want to look at my mouth) - you can say NO NEW TAXES if you raise enough FEES. Unfortunately CHUCK doesn't have a lot of hairs to split. Possibly this time he actually stood up through his hairline, leaving him not only follicaly challenged but on the losing end of a budget vote. In a repeat of last year's budget vote, only MARIA joined him in voting against the budget's passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment