Search This Blog

Monday, November 24, 2014

SHIP OF STATE ON AUTO-PILOT

You know I am in too much pain right now from my pinched nerve to do much so I watched a replay of the NOV. 13th LSC meeting. I have decided my nerve is not as pinched as the taxpayers of LYNN.

Despite getting a HUGH pay raise the MAYOR wasn't there to chair the meeting. That is HALF her job. When you take into consideration the committee's decision to CANCEL the second meetings in November and December, she comes up SHORT (could there be any other way?) in terms of her commitment to her job.

I AM SURE SHE HAD A LEGITIMATE REASON BUT......

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though everything "public" is just showcase and sham; and it's too hard for them to keep up with trying to have a public face for whatever the true backroom politicking situation really IS around there. I mean, really...people "retired", but working from home? What is all this? They'll next show up as fat cats in some other districts closer to their homes, or part of Charlie Bakers Republican educational fat cat oversight team. And then of course Lynn kids continue to get the type of education they've always gotten.

    ReplyDelete