Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LET'S FIND OUT ABOUT THE FIX

Being crooked like I am, my spine I mean, I do keep my ear close to the ground. Besides making my ear dirty, I did hear a couple names being put out there, pre-selected for princiPAL positions  that were posted.
Funny, I'm waiting for these PUBLIC INTERVIEWS.

I DID PUT IT OUT THERE THAT I WOULD VOLUNTEER TO BE ON THE INTERVIEW COMMITTEE. I HOPE THEY DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT MY BLOCKAGE,

I mean, I am sure everything will be above board. After all, this is Lynn and nothing fishy ever happens here.

If those names to happen to pop up I will have some questions.......


       

6 comments:

  1. The interviews are taking place tomorrow November 19 in the Ford gym.

    http://www.lynnma.gov/clerk_meeting_notices_2014/ford_interviews_nov_19_2014.pdf

    4:00 Mary Foster
    4:30 Michelle Massa
    5:00 Mary Panagopoulos
    5:30 Erin Magrane
    6:00 Joanne LaRivee
    6:30 Jean Perry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WELL I DO HAVE PHYSICAL THERAPY IN THE MORNING BYT i WILL TRY TO BE THERE!

      Delete
    2. When will the interviews start for Paradis and Constantino. I heard a rumor that Latham is trying to run them both out. Also, I heard Paridis might resign before she is run out. How many more principals are going to "quit"? Interesting, very interesting.

      Delete
    3. I heard that Latham is looking to place one of the administrators at English at Classical as soon as she can get rid of Constantino. Apparently, he still has a contact and the only way she can get rid of him is to not give him a raise making his want to quite or retire. It is a very cleaver approach. She just has to sit and wait him out.

      Delete
  2. Cherish Casey replacing Wendy at interviews.She is representing Highlands Coalition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh that's nice....but....I have been in HICO...for a little while. Helped write the articles of incorporation in fact.... hello. I think I'm insulted.

      Delete