Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

JUST WHO HELPS AND HOW MUCH

INVOLVEMENT OF VOLUNTEER GROUPS

Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

1:01 PM (0 minutes ago)
to LATHAMC
Dear Dr. Latham,

During the last school committee meeting, some incorrect information 
was given in regard to the extent of Gordon Collee's involvement with
Lynn Public Schools. I am sure that the mistake was an honest one 
as you were not prepared to discuss it since it was not an item previously 
listed on the agenda.

Still, I feel the public deserves a right to know the correct information 
regarding the number of schools involved, programs, number of student 
teachers and the number of LPS students impacted.

A reader of my blog had an excellent suggestion, that ALL volunteer 
groups be listed with their degree of involvement. This would give credit to
those who are involved and might encourage new partnerships. Also it would 
bring into focus a little clearer the relative impact the recent decision made.

As I am sure you are aware, I am publishing my letter on my blog and will 
share your response if you choose to do so.

Sincerely,

Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.
LYNN SCHOOL WATCH


     

No comments:

Post a Comment