Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

PUTTING A FINGER ON THE PROBLEM

It is a different world now but then again not so different. New employees for the School Department are going now to have to submit a FINGERPRINT TEST along with passing a CORI. All in the name of safety. Who can argue that?

UNLESS......you have something to hide or you happen to take PERSONAL PRIVACY seriously. It is easy to start a debate here but you know me I don't like to start no trouble with NOBODY.

What I do feel sorry for these new hires. I think they got to PAY for their own test - $35 for those without a license and $55 for those who hold a DESE licsense.

The reason I say this is not really new is that I had to submit my FINGERPRINTS some 25 YEARS AGO when I went to work for the ELKINS MOUNTAIN SCHOOLin the backward state of WV.

1 comment:

  1. Thats what union members get for following endorsements. #Trap.

    ReplyDelete