Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

BOUGHT-U-ISM?

Sometimes it doesn't pay to have a nose for news. That time would be the old smell test. There is nothing more putrid than spoiled meat in a butcher shop. I mean face it, more than one person has accused me of doing a HACK job.

From what I've HEARD from a couple of sources  that one of the ALL-STAR (I think WEST LYNN) had jerseys with a certain sponsor's names printed on the back. Being a PURIST, one of my sources thought this whole sponsorship thing was kind of TACKY and soiled the pristine nature of elementary school sports. NOT ME,  heck I use to coach minor leaugue baseball for BJ'S PAWN SHOP. Back in my day in the sticks of WV we had sponsors for all of youth sports except POP WARNER.

Okay now remember I didn't see this so somebody please tell me if I am wrong. I was told that that sponsor was ELECT CHARLIE GALLO FOR 11TH DISTRICT REPRESENTATIVE.  Surely CHUCK is smarter than that. C'mon now he is a lawyer. He would have to be AWARE of the ETHICAL if not legitamate LEGAL considerations involving CONFLICT OF INTEREST. He wouldn't want to serve up no BAD CHUCK. I mean come on now,  he is on the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE, not the WEST-LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment