Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

PAY CUTS - BANDAGES TO STOP THE BLEEDING

I don't want to start no trouble. I am not sure if I have any friends left on the SCHOOL COMMITTEE but raising this question may make sure I don't/////

BUT

given that the CITY COUNCIL took a "pay cut" by reducing salary that they never should have had (according to a SUPERIOR court judge) makes me wonder if the LYNN SCHOOL COOMMITTE members would be willing to CUT their own pay. I really don't know if they took the same pay raises as their brothers on the council. I am sure, I think maybe there is some kind of formula tied to the MAYOR'S salary. Uh oh, we know how those people handle formulas, ie.-NET SCHOOL SPENDING mess.

I wonder if their salaries count toward NSS. I bet it doesn't but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment