Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Positive interaction with KIPP

lathamc@lynnschools.org; jcerulli@lynnma.gov; jaredc.nicholson@gmail.com; john.e.ford@state.ma.us; donnacoppola@mail.com; Maria Carrasco; lorraine.gately@stmaryslynn.com ; patti7761@hotmail.com; tom iarrobino 


Dear Dr. Latham, Mayor Kennedy, and school committee members,

I truly enjoyed the scrimmage baseball game between LTVI and KIPP ACADEMY. To my knowledge this was the first athletic contest in Lynn between LPS and the charter school. To be honest my knowledge is somewhat limited to recent LTVI baseball and a couple of other limited sources.

While I share your displeasure with the whole charter school concept, it did my heart good to see the boys engage in healthy vigorous activity. Good sportsmanship is a lesson all can learn.






Granted the entire situation was made much more palatable thanks to an overwhelming victory. Go TIGERS!

Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment