Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2016

IS TOMORROW AN ELECTION OR A CORINATION?

I like DAN, I do. At least he pretty much always answers me (Well at least 50% of the time,) and there's only a couple of people I can say that about, BRIAN LAPIERE and DAN CAHILL.

Given the history of the last election cancellation, why not cancel this one too, since they're no opponents. Think of all the money we'd save that could go into direct services. In the long run though motions (traditions) matter and we have to go through them.

Anyway I do have a couple of questions. Like how long are you going to continue as council president and do you think you can adequately do both jobs? What are the potential conflicts of interest? While you are at it what is your position on the the Ch. 70 funding changes? Given Gov. Baker's propensity to move to CHARTER SCHOOLS, how do you plan to fight him on this?

Now I know you read the WATCH and you know how I work. You could send me a written response to these questions and I'll print them. But to tell you the truth I'd rather do a video. However since I'm the one begging I can't be choosing so I'm ready to go as soon as you are.

2 comments:

  1. I would also like to know the questions you asked, it would be interesting to know. However, you are aware that cancelling state elections (which this is) would be far harder than a city election right? It's not his fault nobody else could get on the ballot, and I'm sure if it could get easily cancelled it would to save money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW ALL OF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE. JUST BUSTING BALLS CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I DO, LOL.

      Delete