Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2016

EXPECTED TO BE CONFLICTED

Now I like DAN and you know I like BRIAN LAPIERRE.


Honored to speak this morning at the Massachusetts Education Justice Alliance's forum on strengthening our public schools. Great crowd of concerned parents, students, elected officials, and educators here on a Saturday to discuss the future of our public school system.



Jeremy Shenk added 2 new photos — with Brian LaPierre and 6 others at Lynn Vocational and Technical Institute.
4 hrsLynn
Kicking off the north shore Massachusetts Education Justice Alliance convening. Visions for our schools, fair funding, less testing, and more!
Like
Comment

STILL I HAVE TO CALL INTO QUESTION THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT AND THE POTENTIAL CONFLICT IT POSES WITH THE UPCOMING STUDENT GOVERNMENT DAY WHICH I UNDERSTAND WILL INCLUDE KIPP FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Brian, what do I always preach to you? "OPTICS"

The argument is about schools and the best way to fund them. Let's not make the kids the victims of political posturing.

FOR THE RECORD, I AM ANTI-CHARTER BUT THAT IS FOR ANOTHER DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment