Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

STEM SHADY STRIKES AGAIN

CrHmPGfUEAAjJqb

GOOD THINGS STEM FROM GE

This is a good program. I believe my daughter participated one year. I thought LPS was more involved back then in the program. I seem to remember DR. LATHAM going to the barbecue. Maybe I was not there.

Well it did not spark an interest in SCIENCE anyway, she has other talents, she gets singing from her Mom and poetry fom me. It looks like STEM hasn't blossomed at LPS either. Since then they've canceled the KNOW ATOM contract that GE helped start at LPS for what their own Assistant Dir. of Curriculum and Instruction Director has acknowledged is an inferior replacement.

They've also deflowered the WASHINGTON ELEMENTERY SCHOOL that they once called the WASINGTON STEM ELEMENTERY SCHOOL. Of course they had once incorrectly called it the WASHINGTON INNOVATION SCHOOL until some angry parents demanded some truth-in-advertising and enlisted the help of the DESE for a clearer definition of reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment