Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2016

MY LOSS IS YOUR LOSS

Well would you look at that. Looks like I missed the opportunity to get on the LPS payroll. If only I would have been paying attention. Of course, I would have probably have had my hopes dashed, Some people don't like me.


Is there any doubt, all things being equal, I could have knocked this one out of the park? Speaking
of parks, I did help bring the parties together to get that ANNUAL SCHOOL DAY with theee NAVIGATORS going. Of course I never got an official THANK YOU from LPS for and I was so looking forward to seeing some of that good stationary from TOM. I believe that's been worth TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, an amount that will be added to every year, "God willing and the creek don't rise!".

Just as well, I would have to conform and play nice. That's something I'm not always good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment