Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

SIDE-EFFECTS OF SPEAKING UP

Ex-councilor pushes Lynnway marijuana clinic

EX-COUNCILOR PUSHES LYNNWAY MARIJUANA CLINIC

 Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm laughing so hard at the hypocrisy going on here that I am crying and with all that water running in my eyes, I can't see straight.

I seem to remember Paul Crowley giving an impassioned anti-drug speech before the LSC back when some ENGLISH English teacher got busted for mariuanna in a car and some student going after a note or something. I don't know details on such things are always sketchy. Lol, they give you the illusion of fighting for your privacy, all the while working to control you by spoon feeding you with controlled information. 

OKAY, I DID SOME RESEARCH (HEAVEN FORBID) AND IT JUST GOT FUNNIER.

It seems I may have been WRONG in my recent recollection, I don't know. But what I do know is that CANDIDATE CROWLEY CALLED for RANDOM Drug testing of teachers. Funny now he has no trouble being a dealer. There's money to be made!
Former Lynn councilor: Test teachers for drugs

So it's probably pretty safe to assume that I won't be a guest on that new cable access show that is supposed to be a clone of THE CITY'S VOICE.


3 comments:

  1. I worked with that teacher who was set up by Paul's daughter.Does it ever end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So my memory was right abou that incident? Appears maybe not all my brain is damaged, lol.

      Delete
  2. I worked with that teacher who was set up by Paul's daughter.Does it ever end?

    ReplyDelete