Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2016

PROCEDURAL POOH-POOH POSSIBLE




Last night, Acting Chair of the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITEE (the MAYOR was probably gorging herself on some all you can eat buffet onboard her cruise) tried last night to set a PUBLIC HEARING on the 2016-2017 LPS budget without even passing it. Granted its passage was a foregone conclusion but such a gaffe from the SELF-PROCLAIMED PRINCESS OF PROTOCOL left me quite understandibly quite perplexed.

When alerted to this mistep by school ATTORNEY MIHOS of this major misdemeanor PATTI proceeded to put forth a mangled motion trying to incorporate both in a harmonious hodgepodge of civic obligations. Again ATTORNEY MIHOS notified her of the necessity of passing seperate motions as they are two different actions, legally so to speak.

What happened next is kind of in a daze, seemingly timely given the DRUG AND OPIOD POLICY passed earlier. I thought I heard that what was done. I even supported MIHOS and PATTI when they argued against DONNA COPPOLA'S claim that we never actually passed a hearing date once the motions were separated.



Sorry DONNA but upon reflection and after deep soul searching, I think you might have actually been right. I would go back to the videotape to corroberate your claims but mysteriously after I started SNIPPING imagees from it suddenly some sort of unexplained technical malfunction has prevented the publication of the video of the proceedings I wonder if the same breakdown is responsible for only one copy of the meeting minutes being available this year. (To be fair I need to check with my other browsers to be absolutely certain).

ANYWAY THE BUDGET DID PASS 5-1 WITH DONNA BEING THE ONE. OFFICIALLY SET OR NOT, THE PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE AT 6 PM ON AUGUST 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment