Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

"NET GATE"

Looks like we will have a ruling on whether or not TOM BRADY will receive a penalty for a couple of breaths of air out of a football before we find out if LYNN gets one for trying to avoid following the law for trying to starve our schools.

I would guess though that there is more secrecy around these negotiations. "Avoiding by ignoring", I won't fall into that trap. Sure I don't get answers to my letters but that won't stop me from writing them. If you haven't noticed I have a pretty hard head. That ole wall will have a few more dents before I'm done.

UNLESS. . . .

I decide to SELL OUT. Being poor, my price is pretty low but no one wants a POET anymore. You all with your fancy electronic gadgets.

Oops, "THE WATCH" has risen to power because of those gizmos. Guess you can't trust me either. Oh well no one is standing in line to buy my allegiance!

No comments:

Post a Comment