Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

IS IT STILL A MEET & GREET IF YOU ALREADY KNOW HIM?

There were a couple  of things to go to tonight, either the COUNSELOR-AT-LARGE debate with a bigger crowd and lax security or a cozy little get together where there's high ceilings and they have to buzz you in the front door. Seeing as how I have been irritating a few people lately where do you think I went?

(PLUS I'M SURE THEY'LL BE A RECORDING OF THE DEBATE)

So I dropped by a MEET & GREET for JARED NICHOLSON hosted by SEAN LOBDELL and SORAYA CACICI (they were lovely hosts BTW, SORAYA took my jacket and everything, I felt so fancy). To be honest it was just safety concerns that influenced my decision, I really wanted to meet SEAN. See he is a little irreverent like me so I guess that makes us family.

Jared Nicholson


I don't know the exact number of people that came by while I was there maybe eight or so and we(Gavin Mcauliffe gave me a ride home since we're neighbors and all) past one coming in as we were going out. The get-together provided the opportunity for JARED to expand on his position and he fielded questions that were of specific importance to a small group of people deeply committed to the growth and future of Lynn.



No comments:

Post a Comment