Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

OH WHAT A NIGHT, LATE SEPTEMBER BACK IN. . .


Interesting time last night at the fundraiser last night. The food was good. APRIL'S always seems to make sure of that. Most of the candidates were there or at least the usual ones. There were a couple of surprise  appearances though. One being the MAYOR. She seems to be selective about going to these things. I mean she never came to mine when I ran, Oh that's right, I never had one.  Cause if I had, I would have had to spend money which may have prevented me from showing so poorly.

Also there was PATTI CAPANO. In the 5 years plus, I been doing this, I can count on one hand I've seen her out at these events. I never got to talk to her so it ended up to be a wasted opportunity for an ambush. Hopefully there will be others.

I did talk to JUNE NATOLA who refused to be ambushed for reasons of vanity. Expressing worries that because of her looks and voice, the exposure would lose her votes. That logic doesn't add up to me (Obviously not, have you seen and heard me?) I guess she is hoping to tap in to the silent majority. The office comes with a nameplate not a paper bag for your head.

I was happy to see JA-ROID was much more user-friendly and less robotic. Like I told him, "People don't like PERFECT people". I mean, look at me, SURE THAT WAS THE REASON I GOT SPANKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment