Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

LISTEN TO LORRAINE


My name is Lorraine Gately. I’m proud to say I was born and raised in Lynn MA and attended Lynn Public Schools. I taught primarily in the Lynn Public Schools on the secondary level in the area of science. When it came time to retire in June 2013, I decided to continue to have input in Lynn Public Schools by running for the school committee. I am determined to be your voice on the school committee, so I am running again in 2015. I’m in the unique position of having experienced LPS as a student, parent and teacher in Lynn. I will continue to have the best interest of the students, represent the parents as well as the teachers voices on the school committee. The people of Lynn entrusted me with their children for 33 years and I respectfully ask that they give me one of their six votes for Lynn School Committee on Nov. 3.
Thank you
Lorraine
E-mail Information : gately4schoolcommittee@gmail.com
Phone: 781-820-7742

No comments:

Post a Comment