Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

DOLLAR DAZE IV - ACCOUNTING ALCHEMY

From all I've heard from multiple sources, see some people do like to talk to me they just don't want to be seen with me, KNOWATOM is dead despite some impressive MCAS gains in the Science portion. I would suggest the critical thinking skills learned in the intensive STEM presentations are responsible for gains in other areas. As I am sure those people with all those fancy degrees know, you have to learn how to learn.

Well I have heard KNOWATOM is just too expensive for LPS. Okay......well then explain to me why on the line for ELEMENTARY SCIENCE is the same as last year? What's up with that? Is that the cost of Asst. Director of Curriculum's much anticipated POWERPOINT replacement of KNOWATOM? Or is it just some vague SCIENCE SLUSH FUND.

No comments:

Post a Comment