Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

JA-ROID - "THE PERFECT CANDIDATE"

Having watched the debate last night, I thought there was a clear winner, JARED NICHOLSON. It wasn't even close. I told JARED last night after the debate last night it was clear that it showed last night that he was by far the smartest one on the stage.Winning on points though, doesn't always translate to victory.

Perhaps though that was the beginning of the backlash. The read I got from a lot of the crowd was one of suspicion. Some even thought his answers were too practiced. C'mon people, he wasn't provided with the questions beforehand. He just was serious, thoughtful, and perfect. Okay maybe that's were his problem might start.

Never a hair out of place, people are a little suspicious because they can't see themselves being him. At earlier events I have came away feeling almost violated because he listened so closely to everything being said. I men that in the best way possible but I have to admit it does sound a little creepy.

My advice to him is listen less and engage more. It seems almost counter intuitive because listening is how you learn. The problem  is that he needs not to learn about what the people want but teach them why he is the best chance for them of getting what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment