Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

PRESS THE TRUTH AND YOU GET LIES


The bad press that the Highlands Coalition has received in the Item. You all must know that the Lynn Public Schools is the #1 client of the Item. Undertand now? They interviewed the School Administrators but never called the Community. And the Editorial is filled with lies. I need to talk to our lawyer..
Like   Comment   
  • Stanley Wotring What have I been saying for months?
    Like · Reply · 5 hrs
  • Leslie Greenberg Stan, you are the man.
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs
  • Gwen King Byrne Brady Don't let them get away with it ....
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs
  • Cara Fazio I'm disgusted with Latham for her behavior... of course this wouldn't be the first time she hasn't put the children first....
    Like · Reply · 4 hrs
  • Leslie Greenberg Latham is a bully. She tried to fire me for taking extra time off when my son died.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs
  • Cara Fazio I was pushed to resign from LPS, my own choice, after being cornered on school property by another employee. She didn't investigate that employee nor would anyone in the administration do anything, despite eyewitness testimony. Unfortunately I understand how little the administration seems to care for the children's welfare, let alone others. I empathize with HICO and you, I'm sorry that this has happened after all the heart you, HICO, the community and the children put into the Ford Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment