Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2015

DAN IS ON THE "WATCH"

Dan Cahill

11:14 AM (46 minutes ago)
to me
Stanley,

I don't think anyone on the Council heard anything about this until receiving
Leslie's text last night.  The Mayor and Council do share control over the LPS's
physical plant (i.e. buildings), but this type of issue (grounds issue) is something
we generally are not made aware of or have input in.  It's more of a LPS call than
a council one.  I'll try to find more info on it as well.  I haven't been able to confirm
or deny it is going to happen.

Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

11:46 AM (14 minutes ago)
to Dan
thank you for your quick response. I understand your position. Events have already
happened. I hope to have pictures and video up soon. Thor from the Item was there
this am.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of jurisdiction. The way I read it while
LPS runs the school, the city does the grounds. DPW was involved in this mornings
actions.

No matter who is actually in control, I think a courtesy call to your office should have
been in order. It's a done deal now but going forward I would hope that LPS would be
more forthcoming.

Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment