Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

FREEDOM OF THE (RE)PRESSION?

This PUBLIC ACCESS MESS just starts to stink a little more each day. First I open up my FACEBOOK to find this:

KRITIKOS FAMILY STATEMENT
PEDRO DIAZ JR
DAVID REILLY JR
SEAN DONAHUE
LYNN COMMUNITY TELEVISION IS HERE TO STAY. THOSE THREE GUYS WILL INSTITUTE CHANGE.
THE LCTV BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL OVERSEE ALL OF THE WORK THAT THESE GUYS WILL PROVIDE FOR THE COMMUNITY. BUT I NOW OWN THE ASSETS AND THE BUILDING LYNNCAMTV ACCESS AND MEDIA INCORPORATED WHICH IS THE PARENT COMPANY OF LCTV AND YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE BY LAWS INSTITUED BY LYNNCAMTV
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE AT http://demetrioskritikos.com/lctv/ FOR MORE INFORMATION AND MORE CHANGE IS COMING SO STAY TUNED

What the heck is that all about? Looks like LPS has landed smack dab in the middle of an unfriendly fight between BIG personalities and there is only one reality.

It's a good thing I actually watched the last LSC meeting live because it wasn't posted as a recording on the WEB page. In fact, the last meeting recording was SEPTEMBER 23 so and I wrongly assumed that once the LSC meetings were broadcast again they would be back up on the WEB page but NO...... What's up with this? Is it more political mind/media control?

3 comments:

  1. What does that post even mean? I'm having a hard time understanding what he wrote. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did say it was a MESS! Me personally, I am upset about the recordings of the MEETINGS not being up. It's just symptomatic of the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got that same email. I guess were on his list. lol

    AR Lynn Cam News

    ReplyDelete