Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

NEEDED NET

I had the PERFECT interview of HONG NET filmed (or at least 17 seconds of it was) at DOLORES DIFILLPO'S fundraiser. Qualities in him that I could see in him back when he was first elected to the COUNCIL were finally openly expressed. Strength gained from obstacles overcame and hardships endured. I was excited to download it. How would I know only 17 seconds would be discernible because another interview trampled over the space.

Then to make matters worse, it looks like I lost my new camera. Still I look forward  to tomorrow's fundraiser at the Porthole Pub and all of the new things I can learn.

Reception for Councilor-at-Large Hong L. Net

Please join us for the "final run" reception on behalf of Councilor at Large Hong L. Net on Wednesday, October 21st at the Porthole Pub on Lynnway, Lynn. Councilor Net has been representing us honorably for the last four years, and now he needs our help to get him re-elected to continue to work on our behalf. Any size of contributions are greatly appreciated, but not required to attend. I hope you can join us for this "family friendly" event. Thank you kindly!

No comments:

Post a Comment