Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

HARD TO "WATCH"

Well the TECH homecoming football game was heartn
breaking for a couple of different reasons.for a couple of different reasons. First even with the support of the LPS MARCHING BAND, the TIGERS fell in overtime 42-41. The TIGERS overcame GREATER LOWELL"S first half lead to engage in some thrilling back and forth battles with regulation ending in a 35-35 tie.

TECH won the toss and got the ball first in OT and promptly scored but missed the extra point, a blocked kick for their attempt. GREATER LOWELL then scored a touchdown on their chance. However they did not miss on their conversion so hence the one point victory.

If that wasn't enough to rip out my heart there was this. The cold, damp (I did feel a few raindrops early) limited my picture taking because that type of weather just causes my body to shut down. All of the residual effects of my traumatic brain injury gets magnified.

If you are wondering why I haven't posted any of the few pictures I did get here is where the story gets really painful. I can't find my new camera and I am afraid I may have left it. I thought I felt it on my way home when I did one of my paranoid checks as I am prone to make regularly since suffering the brain damage. However this morning when I went to download the couple of images from last night, I couldn't find it.

I haven't completely given up hope of finding it but. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment