Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

GOING FORWARD WITH LESS (HAIR)

Male pattern baldness has to be the primary concern in the LSC vote as I see it. In a complete turn around the bottom two candidates in the initial election turned the tables and came out on top in this general election. I think it was somewhat unfair that RICK STARBARD and CHARLIE GALLO didn't have to spend as much time on fixing their hair as the other candidates.

That extra time allowed CHARLIE to be everywhere and RICK could spend more time holding signs and knocking on doors. Now there will be no one on the school committee to set the fashion bar with GQ gone. I bet the rest of these guys buy off the rack.

I am surprised Delores didn't make it. On paper she is probably the most qualified but sometimes good credentials can be intimidating. I think both RICK and CHARLIE connected much better on a personal level. They may have pumped the flesh better but I would still rather get a hug from DEE. Hey what do you expect, I am on my fourth wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment