Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ford School Garden Goodies


FORD SCHOOL had their Open House tonight in conjunction with the HIGHLAND COALITIONS 2ND ANNUAL HEALTH FAIR.
What a smart concept. By combing the two events, maximum attendance is guaranteed. Free pizza doesn't hurt. I'm a working man now so I only stayed an hour. I liked it better when I only had my muse to answer to.....

Although I never got to shake her hand, DR LATHAM made a quick visit. Glad to see she got to witness a real community school.  LSC member MARIA CARRASCO was there from the start I think. As I was leaving my kids and I shook hands with CHARLIE GALLO who said he just came from some event over CLASSICAL. It showed real commitment to come out in the rain.

CITY COUNCILMAN DAN CAHILL and CITY COUNCILMAN- ELECT HONG NET not only braved the elements, both purchased jars of the limited edition jars of FORD SCHOOL GARDEN TOMATO PASTE pictured here. This picture was taken with my new I -Phone 4S. Now if I can just learn how to use it.

2 comments: