Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rat Reversal

I have heard that the rats have lost an ally. I have been told that Councilman Trahant has seen the light (or counted the votes) and no longer believes the garden at Ingalls is causing the rat problem. I really don't know, he didn't call me up to tell me. All I know is that the Food Project people are gearing up for Wed. night;s meeting and every time I mention rats I get mad hits on my blog.

So maybe if I say them three times fast the traffic will blow up the server. RATS,RATS,RATS.

4 comments:

  1. What if we mention rats in the Highands, will this help grab attention for the area? But, rats don't like heights?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we start spreading word that rats like heights, our council will propose removal of all trees in Lynn. Be careful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell anyone squirrels are just tree rats

    ReplyDelete