Search This Blog

Friday, August 20, 2010

Let Us Pause For A Word From Our Sponser - Me

Remember the part where I said I was just a concerned parent? That justifies the shameless plug I am about to give. Yesterday the Zero Robotics program at Ford School was in a competition with about 20 other schools and other programs across the state and came in fifth at MIT with a live hookup with NASA in the International Space Station.

My son was furious they did not make the finals but I tried to console by pointing out that most of the other teams weer made up of older kids and reminding him just how few kids made it this far.  Something must be going right at Ford. We should find out what it is, bottle it, and sprinkle it around Lynn Public School system. 

Okay the proud parent moment has passed (both my kids were in the robotics program). It is time to get back to business. Look for some interesting tidbits to be discussed about last night's Finance Sub-committee meeting of the LSC.

1 comment:

  1. Good work! Do I dare ask what schools beat out Ford though? (:

    ReplyDelete