Search This Blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

WHAT'S OUT OF YOUR WALLET AND UNDER HIS TREE?

I couldn't believe my ears last night but I am sure JUDY wouldn't lie to me. I thought the school administration building down on Bennett street was a gun-free zone but surely KEVIN MCHUGH, the BUSINESS MANAGER held a gun to the metaphorical heads of the MAYOR, CHARLIE GALLO, PATTI CAPANO, and JOHN FORD who voted to give him a new contract before the old one was up with an increase from $121,000 a year  to $145,000 annually.

He applied for and was offered a similar position for the LOWELL PUBLIC SCHOOLS at that amount so LPS matched it so he would stay. Funny no one seemed to listen to him on the Net school spending numbers.

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE THIS ITEM WAS ON THE AGENDA LAST MONTH BUT WAS NEVER GOTTEN TO SO IT WAS HELD OVER.

That begs the question who holds open s job offer that long waiting for an answer. Was there bluffing involved?

Well played KEVIN, well played. CHRISTMAS came early for you.

SORRY TEACHERS, SORRY STUDENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment